Taishindo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taishindo

The discussion forum for Taishindo and related subjects.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 9:52 pm

RULES OF THE TAISHINDO FORUM:

Welcome to our online community.

This Forum is monitored at all times. If you do not think you will be capable of abiding by the following rules, please do not post here. You will only be immediately kicked off and banned from the forum and your post will immediately be deleted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. No personal information on Stuart Rider or any other Taishindo Instructors will be permitted to be discussed on this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Remain cordial and polite at all times, even if you disagree with someone's opinions. Only mature discussions will be tolerated.

3. No harassment of other chatters. This includes harassing people in private messages. If any such harassment is seen, you will be immediately banned from the Taishindo forum.

4. No public defamation or disrespectful criticism of another instructor and/or style of martial art (I.e. TKD sucks, so & so sucks etc.). If you have a negative opinion state it intelligently and respectfully with facts or supported opinions. (I.e. I think TKD is not functional because it deals with mainly 1 range…)

5. No Spam! No advertising of any products and/or websites unless relevant to the particular thread in question. If you would like to post a seminar advertisement, please contact me personally at stuart@taishindo.co.uk first with information regarding the seminar and I will get back to you.

6. No sexual comments of ANY kind or political or religious discussions, this is not the appropriate forum for it.

7. No writing IN ALL CAPS. It is considered shouting and is rude and unacceptable.

8. No writing in colors… it's annoying.

9. No unnecessary profanity or colorful adjectives to illustrate a point. Keep the discussion on a mature, cordial and professional level.

10. No personal attacks on any individual, even if you disagree with their opinions. you may challenge a person's logic, facts and opinion's, however if you attack a person's premise you must present facts, evidence and a clear basis for your challenge.

11. To ensure quality information, if you quote a fact, please cite your sources. If it is worth posting, it is worth researching. If it is second-hand information, qualify it (Ie., "my instructor told me"), but be prepared to do the research to prove it if called upon to do so. Personal experience is an acceptable source however, even if your personal experiences are valid, they may not apply to one and all.

12. If it is your first time posting, please introduce yourself prior to posting and give us a brief bio in order to qualify yourself. Please understand that anonymous posts, aliases, and people who do not include a valid email address will not be taken as seriously as those who do - regardless of the quality of their posts.

Thank you

Sincerely,
Stuart Rider
Back to top Go down
https://taishindo.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taishindo :: Taishindo Forum :: Introductions-
Jump to: